Sunday, November 16, 2008

When will I ever sleep soundly?

After watching the concert of Chris Brown and Rihanna, I find myself restless but I couldn't shut down my brain. I have been turning in bed in hopes of getting enough sleep. But, as I try harder...I just couldn't get a nice nap. Anxieties start to pop-up...things like, when will I get my papers for me to go back abroad? when will I make peace with my special someone? when will I payback my debts? These things seem small and simple but they haunt me. I think I'm in the verge of having anxiety attacks. Maybe I just need to rethink my life and act on it. I know myself to be a fighter, an optimist, a faithful being to my creator. They say "ask and you shall receive"...I pray to God to give me strength...hope and endurance to keep up with these daily struggles. If I give them all up, perhaps I'll get that well-deserved sleep I am craving for.

No comments: